AIM
psstandy

Hitman Wars Hitman Wars

It was alright

You need to realize a paragraph story line is rediculous. That's like going to the movies and just reading a book. Let the story unfold itself. Less bullet holes too, they were just an eye bothering amount of black dots. Work with tweens a bit more and sooner or later you'll look back at this and laugh.

CaptainReaper responds:

i laugh at it now trust me this is last years work i just never got round to getting a microphone anf finishing it thanks for the review

Doom: Loops Collection Doom: Loops Collection

awesome

i lubbed it. reminded me of back in the day mixed with e.
perfect.

Ludamage responds:

Weeee man!!! You really cheer me up!!! :)

Stick Antics (FUSION) Stick Antics (FUSION)

I loved this.

Hah, it's so wierd, I remember going on NG Alphas and this was there. Good job finishing it. :D

Littleluckylink responds:

Haha, yeah. It is actually finished early. Thank you for the review!

TANKFEST TANKFEST

I loved this.

Great:
Teach me your greatness. Show me how to draw that well, please let's collab latter.

School Madness 2 School Madness 2

Great Job

I really like your idea, I just feel like this was released a little too near to the VT incident. Awesome job, keep up the good work.

We &amp;lt;3 NG Voters We <3 NG Voters

wow

i <3 youu guys.
i wish i knew what that song was called.

Heil responds:

Much love <3
ill pm it to you sometime

Wii Launch Countdown Wii Launch Countdown

good

too bad I already have a Wii =]

Ultimate Fighting Man Ultimate Fighting Man

funny stuff

whered you get that gif of the guy getting his head blown off?

Kolibiri responds:

That's from the movie Scanners. Here she is: http://b3ta.cr3ation.co.uk/da ta/ScannersExplodingHead.gif

Stuntman Reloaded Stuntman Reloaded

great for a first

i like the preloader can i have it? =D

RuDe-BoY-69 responds:

Its accually made by Techno-Trepidy, but he said anyone can use it if you give him credit. I'll PM you about it.

Splinter Cell WA 1.5 Splinter Cell WA 1.5

great

the only problem was that a lot of the scenes in here were from the first one you made=[ but it was still good. i like the glow of his goggles. i only had one problem with this. the guns your splinter cell are using arent stealthy and hes blowing caps into everyone. but yeah this great. im making a splinter stick thing. yeah sticks call me a noob whatever. but its pretty good already.

Jochio responds:

im not calling any1 a noob!
anyway i know i putted old things in it but it was a uncut vers anyway the reason i putted in ak 47 and stuf was cuz i hate silence:P