AIM
psstandy

OCD+ OCD+

o_o

I am so firefox addblockin' this url.

pretty pointless, high scores are from the amount of dumb kids on here that believe this game is addicting, it's really just some codes put together, w/medals to struggle for; resulting in you pretty much taking a shit on each and every single one of the person who played this's cereal.

stickBrix stickBrix

WOW

saw this yesterday, thought it'd just get a daily winner, but front page? kudos to you sir.

Froggeh Froggeh

fun

addictive i found the strategy for it, go fast on the right side. I really like the death how all the blood goes on the screen, its great. Great game.

FPS Basics Tutorial FPS Basics Tutorial

horray

my icon was choosen!

Tic-Tac-Joe Tic-Tac-Joe

great

great work. what was that song called?

Lego Quest Lego Quest

best game ever

great idea stick with it . i hope this reaches the front page!

RPG Tutorial The Basics RPG Tutorial The Basics

me likey

that was really good. usually when you see rpg tutorials its automatic crap but this was good. i really liked the music choice too. Happy 4 th of july!

Staticblaze responds:

Thanks, that means a ton to me!

Super Mario's Coin Hunt Super Mario's Coin Hunt

needs work.

like the health should go down by like 5 or something and after you lose and it goes to the menu the little enemy and the coins from the losing screen are still there

Sniper stick Sniper stick

greaat

can you teach me how to do that sniper rifle view. by the way i liked how you actually had the fire keep on going:) and by the way you should allow more options on body parts to shoot.

Good background drawer 2 Good background drawer 2

good.

great job. by the way you spelled field wrong you asshole.

autowepon responds:

ok so i cant spell but one thing i am not is an asshole