AIM
psstandy

Hitman Wars Hitman Wars

It was alright

You need to realize a paragraph story line is rediculous. That's like going to the movies and just reading a book. Let the story unfold itself. Less bullet holes too, they were just an eye bothering amount of black dots. Work with tweens a bit more and sooner or later you'll look back at this and laugh.

CaptainReaper responds:

i laugh at it now trust me this is last years work i just never got round to getting a microphone anf finishing it thanks for the review

Doom: Loops Collection Doom: Loops Collection

awesome

i lubbed it. reminded me of back in the day mixed with e.
perfect.

Ludamage responds:

Weeee man!!! You really cheer me up!!! :)

Stick Antics (FUSION) Stick Antics (FUSION)

I loved this.

Hah, it's so wierd, I remember going on NG Alphas and this was there. Good job finishing it. :D

Littleluckylink responds:

Haha, yeah. It is actually finished early. Thank you for the review!

OCD+ OCD+

o_o

I am so firefox addblockin' this url.

pretty pointless, high scores are from the amount of dumb kids on here that believe this game is addicting, it's really just some codes put together, w/medals to struggle for; resulting in you pretty much taking a shit on each and every single one of the person who played this's cereal.

stickBrix stickBrix

WOW

saw this yesterday, thought it'd just get a daily winner, but front page? kudos to you sir.

Froggeh Froggeh

fun

addictive i found the strategy for it, go fast on the right side. I really like the death how all the blood goes on the screen, its great. Great game.

Headshot! time Headshot! time

awesome

simply discribes the pwnage i get in cs

X-obsidian-X responds: